We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for good beach, fun activities. Any ideas???

Kansas City
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for good beach, fun activities. Any ideas???

I am looking for a good place to vacate to with my husband. We like fun, but not too much craziness. We like all-inclusive, nice, calm beach, good pool and nice off site activities, along with on site and ocean activities. Been to Playacar and Cozmel in Mexico, and loved it, done the cruise thing, now we're looking for something new and different. Any ideas????

indy
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for good beach, fun activities. Any ideas???

We stay at the Wyndham Crystal Palace Resort in Nassau and just love it there. You can do all kinds of things or nothing at all. Cable Beach is centrally located and it's easy to pop downtown to shop or pick up an excursion. use the beach at NBH or Radisson. all kinds of jetski, banana boats and parasailing from the beaches. pool has fun activities during the day, or just lounge in the lagoon. my husband sets his lounge chair in the water, and just lies there with waves lapping at his toes. you can contact the hotel directly at wynhamnassauresort.com and inquire about all inclusive. they don't really advertise it. if you are drinkers it is something to consider. we do several meals at cafe johnny canoe next door in nbh. great fun. band on weekends. happy hour. we're 30ish. always something to do.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for good beach, fun activities. Any ideas???

Connected to the Wyndham is the Radisson. they have an all- inclusive. Great Beach, terrific pools, lots to do.. or just lazy on the beach.. Great Location.

I second dinner at Cafe Johnny Canoes.. or head downtown to Cafe matiisse. The fish fry for authentic Local food.

Here's a link to your tour desk.. Lots of great tour.

Flying Cloud, Powerboat Adventure, Sea Island Adventure to name a few.

majesticholidays.com/tours/…excursiont.htm

www.powerboatadventures.com

bahamasvacationguide.com/seaislandadventures…