We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive In the Bahamas

long Island. New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive In the Bahamas

Hello. Do the prelims for my 1 year anniversary. My wife and I are looking to fly away for a few days in late May (leave Saturday the 24th come home Wednesday the 28th).

So far, we want all-inclusive. We did this when we went to Aruba and it was great. It was nice not to have to budget meals and drinks into the equation.

The hotel is not important but we are trying to keep the price down and are will to sacrifice. Obviously we do not want a crime riddled place with rats while overlooking an overflowing dumpster - but we don't need the Ritz Carlton either.

Any suggestions?

Stevens...
Level Contributor
990 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive In the Bahamas

I would say Breezes in Cable Beach. They are renovating the rooms. If you want a more romantic all inclusive, then Sandals would probably be the place. That also is on Cable Beach. It will cost more. They have the Riu on Paradise Island. All I know about that is that it is an all inclusive

Orillia, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive In the Bahamas

For an affordable all-inclusive with a fantastic beach, and good to excellent food and drink, you can't beat Breezes. It is not the "Ritz" but it has a good ambiance. What really makes it great is the staff who are all super friendly, helpful and fun. You will have a good time.

Stevens...
Level Contributor
990 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive In the Bahamas

I was just throwing out the options, but I would really have to go with Breezes. The staff will make you feel very welcome, like a long lost friend, yet if you want to just 'chill' they will not be in your face. Best bang for the buck in the Bahamas, in my opinion

4. Re: All Inclusive In the Bahamas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 17, 2009