We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Native shows ??????

New Jersey
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Native shows ??????

Anyone know of any Native shows to take the family to between Sunday-Thursday?

USA
Level Contributor
313 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Native shows ??????

The King and Knights Calypso show is at the Nassau Beach hotel. Fire dancers, music, dinner and all that other good stuff. I think it's every night, but there's only one show on certain nights. I'm not sure of any other native shows. Have fun.

USA
Level Contributor
313 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Native shows ??????

Hey,

I just read a review that said the Radisson also has a Junkanoo Jamboree? show. The poster said it was @ $30 and included a dinner buffet and entertainment. Hope this helps.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Native shows ??????

Thank you. I havent seen many reviews on the knights and kings show but would like to take the kids to a show one night. Got to figure out how to get over to Nassau from comfort suites at night.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,485 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Native shows ??????

King and knights show is fun for the whole family. It's native dancing, steel drums, fire dancers, limbo etc. Not a broadway production, but fun none the less. Located in the lowel level at Nassau Beach Hotel - Cable Beach.

From Comfort Suites, you'll have to take a cab back and forth. Ferries and Jitneys do not run in the evenings.

Taxi fare should be $17 for 2ppl, $3 for each add'l person.

Negotiate your fare BEFORE you get in.

These are UNION fares, and should be standard.

Get answers to your questions about Bahamas