We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes June 12 - 17

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes June 12 - 17

I've certainly enjoyed reading everyone's posts...very helpful! I am VERY excited about going to the Bahamas...my first trip there!!!! I'm feeling a bit better about Breezes after reading some of the nice things the y'all have experienced there! I am concerned about my Verizon cell phone.....some Verizon reps have said that it WILL work....some reps say that it WON'T work and one rep didn't know where the Bahamas were! :) Anyway, again, thanks for all the information!!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes June 12 - 17

Mine never worked there TKD, it's best to buy a calling card from there. The hotel rates are crazy. I've heard some posters say that they got a special package for the time that they were going so they could make these type of calls. I think one poster said about 1.99 per min. I would talk to a supervisor from Verizon and ask about this. Good luck and enjoy Breezes!

Burlington...
Level Contributor
782 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes June 12 - 17

I also went there, and we have Verizon, no service...

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes June 12 - 17

TKD, call your service provider and ask if they have a long distance short plan that you can use for your stay. Let them know how long you want it for and be sure to say Nassau Bahamas.