We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cable Beach pubic access Nassau Bahamas

4 posts
Save Topic
Cable Beach pubic access Nassau Bahamas

Could someone please give me the exact location of the entrance to the public side of Cable

Beach. Do they rent chairs and if so, how much

2 replies to this topic
SoCal
Level Contributor
663 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cable Beach pubic access Nassau Bahamas

You can go to Goodman’s Bay, just east of Breezes. There’s also a street just west of Sandals that has access to the beach. I’m sure there are others, those are just the ones I know of. I’m not aware of any place that rents chairs though.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cable Beach pubic access Nassau Bahamas

No chair rentals unless you purchase a day pass from one of the hotels along Cable Beach. If you're looking to rent chairs, then have a look at Junkanoo Beach in downtown Nassau or all the way out west on Love Beach at Nirvana.

Are you coming via cruise ship? If so, why not just bring a few beach towels and go to Saunders Beach -- a 10 minute ride on the #10 jitney bus from the cruise port. Uncrowded, calm water, and with a couple of fast food and take out places across the street, as well as a convenience store (at the gas station), plus some food and drink vendors on the beach area.

Mentioned in this post
Cable Beach
Cable Beach
1,959 Reviews
New Providence Island
Junkanoo Beach
Junkanoo Beach
1,735 Reviews
New Providence Island
Nassau
Nassau
New Providence Island