We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining dress code

MO
1 post
Save Topic
Dining dress code

My husband & I will be arriivng @ Caneel Bay tomorrow, 11-26-06. We were wondering what the dress code is for the restuarants on the grounds of Caneel Bay. Any other tips would be grealty appreciated!! Thanks

st. john
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining dress code

some people do dress casual as in shorts....but it is frowned on.

everytme i have eaten at caneel, have been in a dress or a skirt and top and guys in jeans with a nice shirt...........or golf shirt.......but i would just ask caneel IF there is a dress code,,..

i have never been a guest, just have gone for brunch and once for dinner............

new york
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining dress code

In the off season you do not need anything other than neat attire. They request collared shirts for men and no shorts or jeans at dinner. The only very dressy place is the turtle bay restaurant.Casual elegance is the key.Have a great time.

3. Re: Dining dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 16, 2009