We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Once more with feeling

NY metro
Level Contributor
566 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Once more with feeling

Caneel booked again. Feb 3-12.

Can't wait for utter relaxation where the heaviest decisions are where to eat lunch or dinner. Or maybe should we do Scott, Hawksnest or Turtle beaches today. Or is there enough time to lunch, hike a trail AND make it to teatime. Should we be @rsed to leave the resort for shopping or hiking or meals or just remain on property and say "maybe next time" ?

Ahhh, who cares. Most of what I choose "NOT" to do are at my fingertips anyways. ;-)

It'll be like slipping on a old well worn favorite pair of slippers.

Smithfield, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Once more with feeling

You got it, I'm one week away from paradise can't wait, shall I drink painkillers today, or maybe sangria, big decisions to be made!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Once more with feeling

me too Sandy!! arrive on the 11th! CAN NOT WAIT!!

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Once more with feeling

Ditto, arrival on Aug 13!!!!

-GB

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Once more with feeling

Envious. Have a great trip y'all. February for us, but summer's pretty nice here in New England.

Austin
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Once more with feeling

Have to wait til next June for our trip, so please post trip reports and photos to keep me going through the long months!!

6. Re: Once more with feeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 11, 2014