We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
324 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

We decided to think positive and return to St. John next month... I am going to hope that the rain stays away and that the upside with be the warm bath like water. Anyone else staying on Island May 15-26 ? It might be fun to organize a group hike or day trip !

louisiana
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

MAY 13-20!!! First time to st. john, super excited!!!!

Erlanger, Kentucky
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

May 19-30. Exactly 1 month from today! We're first timers and can't wait! I really don't know how I'm going to get through this next month.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

Welcome newbies!!! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE St John! We're going April 27th-May 5th, but not staying at Caneel. dance~~dance~~dance~~

If you haven't already found the webcam check out www.stjohnspicecam.com for your daily (or hourly) fix. LOL

oklahoma city
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

May 12-22 with a group of 8 from Oklahoma at a private villa by the westin. Can wait!!!!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

About 13 of us descend upon Caneel Bay Resort May 20th -25th.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
448 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

I don't think there are many of you there this date, but would anyone like to join two other couples on May 29 for a Palm Tree Charter snorkel / beach day trip? Looking to head to Norman Island/The Caves for snorkeling, have lunch at Willy T's possibly and then move up to Jost van Dyke and Sandy Spit for some relaxation and drinks. PM me if you are interested!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
324 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

Wow ! Sounds like lots of others agree and won't let weather affect them. That's awesome. . Canjunyank.....13 people ! What's the occasion?

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

greekchick...our daughters wedding...she chose St. John on the beach at Hawksnest.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
448 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

I managed to get myself all worked up about the weather when I was planning our late May trip, but after I calmed down, I realized the weather is what it is and we will have a great time!!! We have traveled to the Caribbean this exact week for the last 6 years and had good luck. Not perfect weather, by any means, but perfect enough :-) Sure, that doesn't guarantee us good weather this year, but I sure am keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Have fun!

Northeast
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: St. John in May....Anyone joining us?

Awwww.... no plans yet, but we enjoyed our time with you so much a few years back :) I have to admit, you are tempting me!