I have read all the reviews and am still undecided where to book a room. We are not going to pay the very high price for Scott beach, but are willing to pay for a beachfront room. I have narrowed the is down to Turtle bay or Hawknest. Could you help me dicied by giving info on the following:
1. Don't want to be near the children's activites.
2. Is there is differnce in the rooms in these 2 areas?
3. How about the view?
4. How about noise? I read that on Turtle there are yachts/boats going by. Does this make it noisy?
5. Differences in the beaches?
6. Sun exposure. I read that Hawknest gets the am sun. This is good, as we like to sunbathe in the am, but also some in the afternoon. Is there no sun on Hawknest in the afternoon?
7. Ocean..rough? Sandy bottom?
8. Which is the beat for snorkeling?
Thanks so much for helping me decide!