We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caneel Bay Policy Question

PA
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Caneel Bay Policy Question

On Caneel Bay's website it states..."For dining in the Turtle Bay Estate House, we ask gentlemen to wear collared shirts, slacks and closed-in footwear after sunset. Ladies will feel comfortable in suitable evening attire. In the Equator, Caneel Beach Terrace and Caneel Beach Bar and Grill, there is a more casual atmosphere and gentlemen may choose to wear either long or short pants as part of their attire. During the daytime, please bring a shirt, wrap or cover-up to wear over your bathing suits when enjoying our restaurants, bars and public areas."

Sorry for being such a bum but I was hoping I could wear a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers for dinner. How strictly is the policy enforced. Thank you! I'm trying to find a dinner deal at Caneel for January but when checking the reservations on their website no deals/specials are offered - only rooms.

PA
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Caneel Bay Policy Question

Thank you all for the helpful responses! I really appreciate it and you've saved me some embarrassment as well! Never expected to get this much response but am very grateful! Cheers to all!

12. Re: Caneel Bay Policy Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 21, 2011