We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uggs !

Wyndmoor, PA
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Uggs !

Does anyone wear Uggs there??

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,644 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Uggs !

No

Pia

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,037 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uggs !

OK, I simply have to ask at the risk of appearing a very redundant old tart but what are Uggs? I know, I could do a Google but Pia has spoken and yet I remain in the dark. Oh please help me out of this darkness at least in the next 24 hours!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
149 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uggs !

I would imagine Uggs would be way too hot- flip flops it is!

Canton, MI
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uggs !

Up here in snowy Michigan they are very popular in the winter. The ones I'm familiar with have a warm lining (might be sheepskin) and are made in Australia. They are pretty expensive and my daughter has yet to convince me to spend the money on them!

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Uggs !

Uggs would be wonderful on St John! (Assuming you like sweaty feet).

Hi Mlutz from Canton. We're from Canton as well and my wife's maiden name is Lutz. You must be related.

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uggs !

Dear STT Resident . Uggs as women's boots are yesterday's Sorels. They've been a fashion must have on college campuses for about three years and I predict they will go the way of the pet rock in another 18 months. For a long time I knew what they were but thought it was just a slang name for a style of squat flat bottomed suede looking short boot. It's a brand name of what I think is an ugly boot but what do I know from fashion?

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Uggs !

Why are Uggs being discussed on a STJ travel forum?????????

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Uggs !

Because someone who I certainly hope has been in the tropics asked. BTW the post was made to the National Park, not the STJ Forum which makes just a bit more sense, I guess.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,644 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Uggs !

Hey you really old tart (fancy not knowing what Uggs are - I mean what rock do you live on - oh wait lol) think sheepskin lines suede boots to mid calf :)

Pia T.I.T.

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Uggs !

I can not imagine why anyone would ask about Uggs on the VI national park forum unless they had them and wanted to know if they should bring them and the OP stated that they don't even own them so it seems a little odd.

Get answers to your questions about Virgin Islands...