We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

Easton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

Anyone going to be at Cinnamon Bay Campground Aug 6 - 10? That's when we will be there. Can't wait!

United States
Level Contributor
227 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

Go over to Cabin 10 and see if Joan and Bronwyn are there. South Africans living in NC now. They are very nice people. If they are there tell them the Virginia family with the one son says hi.

You'll see my answer to your other question, but I forgot to add - don't take much luggage. We stayed there with 2 bathing suits, 2 shorts, 2 t-shirts, 2 underwear and one pair of sandals.

Easton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

I'll look for them. Thanks for the packing tips. You really do pack light! I'm trying to stress to the girls (16 year olds) to pack light!

United States
Level Contributor
227 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

The reality - it will be humid, a little rain each day (for the rainbows) and the girls should be encouraged to spend all day in their bathing suits. They'll only need shorts/tshirt to go into town. There are no boys there, and all teenage girls turn into adventurerers, forgetting the suburban junk.

Snorkling gets them out of their world. Kayak around the mangroves.

The front desk can be a little islandly-time for people just arriving. Be patient, smile, say good morning (or Mary won't serve you!). Use insect spray.

There will be ugly white fruit hanging from the trees. Use them for leg exfoliation! the girls will love that something natural is good for skin softening.

Have fun - look for Joan. Martha

4. Re: Anyone at Cinnamon Bay Aug 6-10?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, October 04, 2009