We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruz Bay area villa help

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mobile, Alabama
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cruz Bay area villa help

I am in the process of planning a 10 year anniversary trip for my wife and I. We have decided, most likely, on St. John and specifically Cruz Bay area. Now I need some help with the overwhelming task of finding a villa. There are just two of us going. Would definitely want a pool, a view, outdoor shower would be nice. Would like to be fairly close, 5-10-15 minute drive into Cruz Bay. Thinking probably Chocolate Hole or Great Cruz Bay area, but want to hear from those with better knowledge. Any villas that would fit this description. Budget would probably be $3,000 or less for a week. Dates are not set in stone, but would likely be the last week of May or first week of June, 2014. Thanks for your help on this.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,100 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruz Bay area villa help

There are a lot of great options in your price range for your months.

Allesandra is a personal favorite for the views - www.islandgetawaysinc.com/allesandra.htm . The others in your range at Island Getaways are very nice.

Island Time is has a great sunset view and you can hear the water, but are far enough that the noseeums aren't too bad - www.caribbeanvilla.com/property/island-time/

There is a LOT of choice. These are two I like particularly.

Cheers, RickG

Carmel, NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruz Bay area villa help

also check vacationvistas.com very nice!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruz Bay area villa help

Does your wife or you have Pinterest? If so, I have started pinning villas when I find them for future travel. I have a Pinterest board called "StJ villas I love" & they are all 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom & in that area. Look under Juleeimpara

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruz Bay area villa help

I see that St. John Ultimate Villas is having a sale... stjohnultimatevillas.com/st-john-villa-villa… might fit the bill. Virgin Grande Estates is conveniently located off of Gifft Hill Road. Looks like if you book now you can save almost $1900 a week off of this villa... Villa Infinity. I have never stayed there, but am familiar with the neighborhood :) and there will be really nice sunset views from there.

5. Re: Cruz Bay area villa help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 26, 2014