We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We're here! Just a few questions.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
We're here! Just a few questions.

We just spent our first day in St . John and love it! We just have a few questions. 1) Are there any good spas in Cruz Bay? 2)While my mom and I are at the spa the men would like to fish, but just for a few hours (doesn't have to be a big deep sea fishing trip, just fishing), any suggestions? 3) Where to rent a dinghy for 4 adults? 4) We are looking for a nice restaurant near Cruz Bay after we renew our vows, many are closed for the season, suggestions? Thank you fellow Trip Advisees!

East Hartford...
Level Contributor
223 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

Waterfront Bistro was wonderful, was there 4 weeks ago - food, setting, service. Relaxed elegance, French/Caribbean......went to celebrate my birthday, let them know when making the reservation, they provided a table right by the beach and spoiled us rotten. Hope it's not closed right now.

Had another wonderful dinner at Morgan's Mango. A lot more casual but special atmosphere among the trees. Pink snapper in a mango rum sauce, served with not spicy rice and beans. Delicious, fresh.

Have a great trip, loved our first stay on St. John. Will be back.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

Morgan's Mango should be open!

The only two spas I know of are Drift Away and the one at Caneel.

I have heard good things about Calypso for dinghy rentals.

Enjoy!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

You can rent a dinghy at Noah's Little Arks. They can be found on the beach in front of the Beach Bar, or I believe you can contact them through Low Key Watersports. Or just google them.

TM

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

Dinghy - Noah's Little Arks on the beach in front of The Beach Bar.

Syracuse
Level Contributor
496 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

I think Caneel is closed now

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
741 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

The Westin also has a spa.

Arkadelphia...
Level Contributor
216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

There is a spa at Mongoose junction I think - The Beauty Lounge

8. Re: We're here! Just a few questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 10, 2014