We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurants?

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockwall, Texas
Level Contributor
885 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
New restaurants?

We are staying in Coral Bay. Last year we ate at Aqua Bistro, Island Blues, Shipwreck, Skinny's, High Tide, Rhumblines, Sweet Plantains, and Water Front Bistro. Our favorites were Aqua Bistro and Rhumblines, with High Tide and Island Blues not far behind. LOVED the Bushwacker at Island Blues! The time before we also hit Miss Lucy's, Beach Bar, Woody's, Fish Trap, Morgan's Mango, and The Balcony. We didn't hit any of those last year, though. Are there any new or "must do" places to try? And, how do you find Vie's? I've driven all the way to the East End and never have found it. If she's open in August, I'd like to try it!

Rockwall, Texas
Level Contributor
885 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New restaurants?

If anyone knows of the place in Coral Bay and if it's still there, please let me know the name, please! Thanks!

Norristown...
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New restaurants?

Unless i'm reading too fast, i didn't see any mention in your post or the replies so far of Donkey diner - the breakfast can't be beat! In Cruz Bay, we always return to Cafe Roma - hardly new, but it's tough to find good Italian on little rocks in the sea, and these folks are good. And the place in wharfside village - I can't believe the name evades me now - Spyglass? - you know, it used to be Pusser's & the The Balcony - changed owners recently, but still the best conch chowder on the island. If by some chance you find yourselves in Cruz Bay in the morning, both JJ's & Deli Grotto have good breakfasts. Have fun! Good eatin'!

13. Re: New restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:40 pm, June 21, 2013