We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frank Bay House, Cruz Bay, St. John

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlottesville...
1 post
Save Topic
Frank Bay House, Cruz Bay, St. John

We are thinking of renting this villa in St John. I would love to here from anyone who has stayed there. There are not many pictures of the interior of the house. How is the top floor living area? How are the bedrooms? The location looks great. Thanks Marie

Norfolk, Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Frank Bay House, Cruz Bay, St. John

My wife and I and another couple stayed there about a year ago. We really enjoyed the pool. It is a bit of an uphill climb but a good workout after the restauants in Cruz Bay. It is only about a 7 minute walk into town. The kitcchen is open air and can get hot in the summer and needs to be closed up at night. The two master bedrooms are nice and on separate wings. There is a 3rd bedroom on the first floor next to the pool and it has an outside shower. The pool is the one factor that makes it a great deal.

2. Re: Frank Bay House, Cruz Bay, St. John

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 27, 2012