We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lavender Hill

Orangevale...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lavender Hill

Does anyone have an opinion on the best one bedroom unit at Lavender Hill? Preferably one with a great view...

The Ocean State
Level Contributor
216 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lavender Hill

I'm partial to 8E. I love the view from that unit. It has a wrap around deck - 6 of the 12 units have them - so the front balcony faces the water and the side overlooks the pool.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lavender Hill

where exactly is lavender hill located again? looking for a 1 bdrm for july...

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lavender Hill

It's right in town (Cruz Bay), next door to Grande Bay and across the street from Gallows Point.

Cedar Point, North...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lavender Hill

We are in 2W right now. It also has a wrap around deck, but faces Cruz Bay on one side and St. Thomas on the other. The view is great. It would be better from the top floor, but I think that is a 2 bedroom. The room is pretty good. Not quite as nice as Gallows, but no real issues.

5. Re: Lavender Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, April 19, 2011