We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St John Hotels

United States
Level Contributor
341 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
St John Hotels

I stayed at the Westin last year (June) in a hillside villa (1 bed) that included a kithchen. Booked on website. Air + Hotel then was $2100 for 2. Can't seem to find a way to rent the same room this year. Last year was the first time back in 17 years (traveled to other parts of our world). I really missed it and I miss it now. Something about the beaches and the people. The Westin was not the best but it included the kitchen which cut down on costs (still ate out though). Is there a way to rent a villa at the Westin or is there something available that is comparable:? (kitchen, pool)(June travel) . Thanks and safe travels to all.

usa
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St John Hotels

If you stayed at a condo in Cruz bay, such as Lavender Hill or Gallows Point you would have a pool and kitchen. If you like to eat out you could walk to a couple of dozen places.

If you wanted to rent a jeep you could rent a villa in most parts of the island for less than $2,100 per week in June.

2. Re: St John Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 28, 2010