We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Jersey
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic

has anyone stayed at Mandavilla? We're going in November and the pictures look great but need some input from someone other than the owner........????

Level Contributor
872 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mandavilla

I was sort of hoping someone would offer some first hand info to you, but guess not.

Mandavilla is not 'new' but neither is it an older home. The pool is at 'basement' level while you'll be on the top with a permanent resident occuping the middle level. You will have a great view of STT at night, but it won't be as private a space as some.

I'll assume Book-it VI answered all you questions about the access roads, may of which can be challenging. .5 mi of 'unpaved' road can take a surprisingly long time to drive. And don't open the beer or soda when you get there, either! You should be off Centerline Road, and not too far in, so its not like Cathrineberg. That and the stairs up and down to the pool would be my only concerns.

I couldn't find and reviews, so I can't point you anywhere.

Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor