We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa reservation question

maryland
Level Contributor
30 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
villa reservation question

I really enjoy the message boards, though I am mostly a lurker.

Thanks to all.

Yesterday I booked what I thought was a great airfare to STT from the DC area for the week before easter.I got the jeep reserved too. I have not booked a villa yet but I saw I could book Concordia and Maho if I needed to . It is myself , my husband, and 2 kids 7 and 9.

I have found several villa's that are available during our stay ,they are all a little more than I want to spend.My question is whether I should wait till about 1 month before to book a villa and try to get a reduced rate,Or Should I just book Concordia now. We are not high maintenance people and would be happy as long as it was clean. Just dont want to spend more that 2000 on accomodations. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would really appreciate it. I'm torn.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa reservation question

oops! check my reply under villa bookings hit wrong button Joe P

2. Re: villa reservation question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. John