I really enjoy the message boards, though I am mostly a lurker.
Thanks to all.
Yesterday I booked what I thought was a great airfare to STT from the DC area for the week before easter.I got the jeep reserved too. I have not booked a villa yet but I saw I could book Concordia and Maho if I needed to . It is myself , my husband, and 2 kids 7 and 9.
I have found several villa's that are available during our stay ,they are all a little more than I want to spend.My question is whether I should wait till about 1 month before to book a villa and try to get a reduced rate,Or Should I just book Concordia now. We are not high maintenance people and would be happy as long as it was clean. Just dont want to spend more that 2000 on accomodations. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would really appreciate it. I'm torn.