We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room to choose at Estate Lindholm

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
196 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Room to choose at Estate Lindholm

My husband and I are planing on staying at Estate Lindholm this summer. It seems the perfect low keyed choice for us. Our question to those who have stayed before is which room to choose? Harborview with loft or don't really need the loft?

Mt. Pleasant, SC
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Room to choose at Estate Lindholm

Hello,

My husband and I stayed there last July for our first time in St. John. When we called months before to book the room, Lauren suggested that we probably wouldn't need a loft, just being the two of us, and she was right. The regular room is wonderful, with a sitting area, small area with fridge and microwave, and a balcony with rockers and table/chairs with a view to DIE FOR. Unless you are truly in need of a lot of space, I don't think you will miss having a loft. I would recommend just the regular room. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
196 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room to choose at Estate Lindholm

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it! We can't wait to make our final plans!

3. Re: Room to choose at Estate Lindholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 22, 2009