We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cliffside Terrace in St. John + Carribean Villas

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
2 posts
Save Topic
Cliffside Terrace in St. John + Carribean Villas

Has anyone recently stayed at Cliffside Terrace in St. John. Please advise how you liked it and if the lack of A/C was any problem/

larchmont
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Cliffside Terrace in St. John + Carribean Villas

Hi

We are considereing staying there. How did you like the location? Was the house nice?

Was no AC a problem?

Hope you had a godd vacation!

Thanks

Theresa

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cliffside Terrace in St. John + Carribean Villas

I always recommend air conditioned bedrooms on St John and even those who are willing to tough it out without a/c find it hard to do so again once they have had it .

I have always liked that villa and the location is really great. You may get very nice breezes right off the water. If you haven't been to St John before there is no reason why you shouldn't try this villa...as long as you have a good feel for your temperature requirements. Actually, the two biggest issues I ever had with no a/c were: (1) when I got really badly sunburned one time (just could not get comfortable in the warm and muggy bed) and (2) when I was staying amidst a garden (the netting on the bed was functional not romantic).

I have used Caribbean Villas for years and highly recommend them.

3. Re: Cliffside Terrace in St. John + Carribean Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 06, 2009