We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Baby?

Portland, Maine
6 posts
Save Topic
Island Baby?

Traveling with toddlers next month and wondering if anybody has used their service

26 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Baby?

Curious to hear opinions here as well since we plan to use them in August when traveling with our 15 month old. I haven't seen anything negative about them so far, and their selection seems great.

Have a wonderful trip- and please share any useful tips on traveling with the wee ones :)

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Baby?

One of my dear friends highly recommends this service....http://www.kidsnightin.com/

Leslie is the owner and she is super with the children, does activities, and is highly recommended.

Cruz Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Baby?

I second the opinion on Leslie. If you are interested in an adult night out, Leslie will come to your villa and babysit. She has sat for my daughter in the past and is simply wonderful.

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island Baby?

I used Island Baby a few years ago- they provided great service- delivered everything I needed to our rental villa and our car seat to the car rental company. Everything was clean and in good condition. When it was time to leave- just left it at the villa and rental car company- they came back and picked it up.

St. John
Level Contributor
249 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Island Baby?

Julie who owns Island Baby is wid earful. Her company does a terrific job with rental items for the baby and toddlers. I work with her often since I own Kids Night In Babysitting. If there is an issue with a rented item , I have seen her exchange it very quickly. Items are clean and safe. Hope this helps.

Portland, Maine
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Island Baby?

Thanks so much!

Oxford, Maryland
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Island Baby?

Leslie of Kids Night In is PHENOMENAL! She is a retired pediatric physical therapist and phenomenal with children. You will not be sorry!

http://www.kidsnightin.com

Portland, Maine
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Island Baby?

Island Baby was great! We were so glad we didn't have to travel with all the necessary baby gear.

Severna Park...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Island Baby?

We just returned from our trip. Island Baby made things easy and had everything we needed ready and waiting. Thanks so much! Counting the days until we can come back.

NC
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Island Baby?

Island baby was great. Our kids were so excited when they arrived because they felt like they had all new toys. We also rented a bath tub, full size crib, baby gate, and walker. Definitely will use again.

Reply to: Island Baby?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;