We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Choices: Coral Rays or Paloma Blanca

wylie, tx.
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Choices: Coral Rays or Paloma Blanca

We have narrowed down our choices for a stay in Summer 07 to one of these two villas. We would appreciate any input from the experts or anyone that has any recent info about either of these. I have watched the boards but I have not seen anything about these villas. Thanks in advance for the help

NH
Level Contributor
850 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Choices: Coral Rays or Paloma Blanca

Hi

I stayed in Coral Rays in July with my Husband. I am returning with friends in April so I like it. What kind of information are you looking for? How many in your group? etc. We liked the villa very much but did feel it was big for just he two of us. The kitchen had everything we were looking for. The villa had several coolers and 2 ice machines. I can email you pictures if you would like. I think you will be fine with either choice, I would have rented paloma blanca for my April trip but it was booked.

Texas
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Choices: Coral Rays or Paloma Blanca

It appears at the time you were looking into this villa, (Coral Rays) we were there - 10/5 - 10/9. We really enjoyed it. It was a nice villa w/ 3 levels. There are a lot of stairs to climb (we are gym nuts, so we liked this!). The bedrooms have AC, the living room and kitchen does not. It was humid, but not too uncomfortable. I would not have been able to sleep with no AC. The kitchen is great! It was just my husband and I, but this would be great for a group.

We are going back in Oct 07. We will rent closer to Cruz Bay. The drive to town got annoying. The driveway is steep and bumpy (an adventure the first couple of times). We didn't eat in our villa, so we had to make this drive for most meals. In October, a few places in Coral Bay were closed for slow season. I would recommend this villa, just know what you are getting.

ST. JOhn is wonderful!

Mentioned in this post
Cruz Bay
Cruz Bay
St. John
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
181 Reviews
St. John
St. John
St. John
U.S. Virgin Islands
3. Re: Villa Choices: Coral Rays or Paloma Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 21, 2009