We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rentals - Recommendations, please!

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rentals - Recommendations, please!

I know I have read of problems some people have had w/a couple of the car rental agencies on St. John. One had to do w/an agent who almost became violent w/someone who had rented from this co. previously w/no problems. Another mentioned have to clean all the sand out of the car floor. Whatever. . . I have seen some ads online for Courtesy Car Rental, St. John Car Rental, C&C, and a number of others. To anyone who has rented recently:

Who did you rent from? Were you satisifed w/the car, overall experience and and the price? And were you allowed to park on their lot anytime you returned to Cruz Bay?

Thanks for any replies.

atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
243 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car Rentals - Recommendations, please!

We rented from Cool Breeze in June. The upside..their prices are great! Down side...jeep with no a/c that was basically a $%^& box! i.e. it was a standard and the handle on the stick kept falling off. Really cannot park in their lot since it holds 3 cars at most!! Next time we will try someone else. (Must say that the staff was pleasant)

12. Re: Car Rentals - Recommendations, please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 18, 2009