We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"most restaurants" not from Pia

NH
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
"most restaurants" not from Pia

Cueball,

Since the phrase "most restaurants" was what you took exception to in your emails, I thought I would point out that Pia was not the author of that quote. She simply responded with a helpful list of restaurants that close and their dates.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

Her message was not JUST a helpful list. It was directed at me as if I was incorrect, which if you read my post....I was not.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

Here's what Pia actually wrote:

"Cueball,

Sorry your info is incorrect and I think it is you who needs to do your research!!!!"

She exclaimed that I need to do more research?? Looks to me to be a little too self-assured. All I said was that SOME restaurants were closing but not MOST. (which was incorrectly stated)The ones I had called ALL were open. And she was saying that was incorrect with exclamations. How does she know who I called?

All I was doing was warning people about overbroad negative statements about restaurants that were false. Sue me.

NH
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

Dude, you really need a vacation! Hope you enjoy.

Boston
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

I agree...the last person to bash on this board is Pia...she is the bomb....she helps us all plan our trip!!!

Cueball........go somewhere else for vacation!!

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,910 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

You guy's are great :)

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad I can help in anyway I can. :)

Pia

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

You guys need to read carefully. I was NOT bashing Pia!!!!!!!! SHE started this crap if you just read the posts!!!

Enough said....see you in St. John. I'm gonna have an awesome time with all the restaurants that are OPEN!!!!!!!!

MA
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Oh goodness. Ya crazy.

8. Re: "most restaurants" not from Pia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 15, 2009