We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsville
2 posts
Save Topic
5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

My family and I are looking at these villas for May 2007. We need a 5 bedroom place under $5,000 for the week. Can anyone give us feedback on these, or suggestions on other villas to consider?

Thanks!

NH
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

Check out Villa Villakula (seaviewhomes.com). Not luxurious, but very comfortable, on the water on Great Cruz Bay and comes with 2 kayaks! Our group of 10 had a great time there a few years ago.

Williamsville
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

Thank you! The thought of having 2 kayaks at our disposal sounds great, as does the location. I've added this villa to our list.

Any other input or suggestions?

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

This villa always gets fabulous reviews and IMHO would be my choice after viewing the photo's of your other selections as it is in the same price range - but it is all about personal preference :)

www.destinationstjohn.com/la_papaya.htm

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,656 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

OK - just saw that La Papaya is booked solid for the time you needed - sorry :(

Check out Oceana it is $5500.00 for 5 of the 6 bedrooms but maybe worht the extra. Here is the link.

http://www.vacationvistas.com/oceana.html

5. Re: 5 bed villa - Casa Luna, Maria Breeze or Inn Love?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 12, 2009