We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 BR villa with internet

NE Arkansas
Level Contributor
366 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
1 BR villa with internet

I'm having trouble finding a villa that advertises having internet. I would love to have something on the beach, but internet is a must. An awesome view and hot tub would be the next priorities. We're planning on traveling for the first time in January, and I've looked through lots of suggestions here, but I don't find internet being discussed. Would be willing to pay up to $350 day. Any suggestions? Thanks, in advance.

Holland, MI
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 BR villa with internet

Here's a one bedroom villa Moon Cottage up above Coral Bay that looks really nice. I haven't been there myself but thought it looked like what you might have in mind. www.vivacations.com/viewproperty.aspx…

NH
Level Contributor
848 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 BR villa with internet

I would suggest you contact some of the rental companies and ask for suggestions. We just returned the villa we stayed at didn't advertise an internet connection but had one in the house.

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 BR villa with internet

When I did my search I had the same problem with finding the right Vila with Internet. As we are both self-employed it was a must for us. Don't just look at 1 bedrooms. You can find bigger Vilas with more bedrooms and more emenities for the same price. Since most rent to you based on the number of bedrooms you actually use. This will open up more choices for you and have better luck with the internet. The company I use is suitestjohn.com All of their listing include DSL/WiFi. Hope this helps.

4. Re: 1 BR villa with internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. John