We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morgan Point - Villa Rental

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
1 post
Save Topic
Morgan Point - Villa Rental

We will be vacationing in St. John in a few months and will be renting 'Morgan Point'. Just looking to get a little more information about the property. It's tough to choose a house when all you can see are a couple of pictures on a rental website.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morgan Point - Villa Rental

Hi. I actually stayed at Morgan Point two summers ago with my family. After visiting St. John 4 times, it was probably my favorite place to stay. The house is in great condition and the view is breath taking. Every night we would sit out and watch the sunset and the weddings at the Westin. The shower in the master bathroom is reason enough to stay at this place! The pool isn't the biggest, but it's nice to come back to after a long day at the beach and just relax. Since it's more isolated from other villas, you don't really get any noise disturbances, except the expected night sounds of St. John. My only complaint is that the hot tub was too hot and we couldn't really use it. The owners tried their best to help as much as they could though. The kitchen was great for making a couple of dinners and for that essential happy hour. The house can easily hold 8 people also. It's very spacious, especially with the extra room downstairs. Just make sure you have a rental car though, unless you're planning on walking everywhere. You've picked a great house. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Morgan Point - Villa Rental

Don't forget to write in the Journal! We had themost amazing visit(s) yes...Multiple! at MP..

Amazing on every level. Pool is great, views are unforgetable. Def get your car rented early, bags packed as efficiently and don't miss Chilly Billy's or the Tex Breakfast write off the docks. So much more I could write.. Enjoy.. Tell /write them that the "Head Family" still thinks MP is TOPS!

ohio
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Morgan Point - Villa Rental

hi were wondering if you stayed in "Morgan Point" for your vacation in St. John? were looking at staying there next month, and wanted to know what you thought?

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Morgan Point - Villa Rental

I used to manage Morgan Point, way back before the installed the pool and I used to live in the old caretaker apt.

It is a wonderful home with a killer view. It is convenient to Cruz Bay and the not too far to the North Shore.

The owner is great too.

5. Re: Morgan Point - Villa Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, August 20, 2009