We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How wet has it been?

Caledonia, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
How wet has it been?

I see the forecast for the next 10 days is showers/t-showers. How wet has it been? Have these been 10-20 minute showers and then it's done? Or more significant rainfall, i.e. enough to clear the beaches? We're arriving 7/27 and hoping for clear weather as much as posible.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How wet has it been?

Forecasts alway show rain that's because it's the tropics and it rains somewhere on the island for some time almost every day. Rain is usually very scattered, very brief and rarely affects anyone's vacation. It's not unusual for it to rain one place on the island and be bright and sunny 1/4 mile away. Don't worry, odds are in your favor.

Caledonia, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How wet has it been?

Thanks. That was my experience last summer but I didn't check the weather forecast then. This time around my anticipation levels have been so high that I'm checking everything every day and I freaked somewhat when I say all the shower/t-shower forecasts. I'll relax now.

3. Re: How wet has it been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 15, 2009