We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Latitude the BEST!

Charlotte
2 posts
Save Topic
Villa Latitude the BEST!

We recently returned from a week at the lovely villa latitude on St. John. The view was incredible and the house had all the amenities we needed. Landscaping added to the privacy and we were able to get down the the water with a little hike. There was a pretty good breeze, so we didn't use the A/C vey much. Felt this was the nicest and well decorated villa we have stayed at in the carribean. Rain on 2 days we were there, but otherwise weather was great. Don't forget to always re apply sunscreen, my husband had a bad burn while on a boat tour. Counting down the days till our return to St. John!

Palm Tree Charters
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours
Cruz Bay Watersports
Scuba & Snorkeling, Parasailing & Paragliding, Boat Tours
North Carolina
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

WE will be staying at this villa in December and are glad to hear such good things about the place. We thought it was a good value and the pictures looked great. Is it easy to get to restaurants from the villa? How are the roads to get to the house? Will we need a 4 wheel drive vehicle?

Thanks,

Charlotte
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

We had 4 wheel drive vehicle, but it is not needed. The roads are bumpy, but you can get there with a car. Dining and town is about a 10 minute drive, so not bad at all. location was great for us. Private, but close enough to dining.

Webster, NY
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

Did you find the beds at Villa Latitude to have extremely hard mattresses as has been reported in previous posts? This is the only reason that I opted not to stay there.....I would be in misery for two weeks if this is true. One person wrote that the mattresses were hard to the point of being uncomfortable???? I am now trying to decide between Ti Moune and Mango Bay....but Latitude remains my favorite.

Webster, NY
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

Did you find the beds at Villa Latitude to have extremely hard mattresses as has been reported in previous posts? This is the only reason that I opted not to stay there.....I would be in misery for two weeks if this is true. One person wrote that the mattresses were hard to the point of being uncomfortable???? I am now trying to decide between Ti Moune and Mango Bay....but Latitude remains my favorite.

Charleston
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

Charleston
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

We loved this villa. Waking up to the great water view each morning was perfect and we slept well each night. Walked down to the water to snorkel each day and loved being able to access the water from the villa. The mahogany details and built-ins were a nice touch. Kitchen was nicely equipped and balcony for third bedroom was great place to have coffee and breakfast. Miss that view already.

greensboro, north...
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

We will be staying at Latitude in April and I posted a question about this villa before checking to see if anyone had already posted about it. What do you think of the privacy of the villa? Any close neighbors? All in all a quiet, peaceful place?

8. Re: Villa Latitude the BEST!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 12, 2009