We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundancer or Orchid VIlla

Scarsdale, New york
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sundancer or Orchid VIlla

I think we're down to these 2 for Chirstmas week. Has anyone been to either recently? Sundancer is through the owner and Orchid is through Caribbean VIllas? Any opinions on which way to go? Have any of you rented directly though the owner before, where there is also a management company on island (other than Gibney Cottage..I've read those reviews!)?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sundancer or Orchid VIlla

Most people report excellent experiences with agencies that have an on-island office, and hit-or-miss experiences renting directly. We've rented through Caribbean Villas (just last month) and Private Homes for Private Vacations multiple times and couldn't have been happier. Unless there is something really special about the house, I wouldn't personally risk a Gibney-type situation.

2. Re: Sundancer or Orchid VIlla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, August 16, 2009