We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Access to Klein Bay

Charlotte
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Access to Klein Bay

We're at our villa that advertised having a trail to Klein Bay. We didn't pack our machete, so we're wondering if someone can tell us where there's a public access to it.

St. John
Level Contributor
244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Access to Klein Bay

Asyoudrivedwn the street , ther ears two parking spots directly I. Front of the entrance to the water! Awesome snorkel n

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Access to Klein Bay

I have snorkeled there twice and saw very little. Eagle Ray, where in the bay did you go and what did you see? I went along the left side and also in the middle grasslands and saw very little..

St. John
Level Contributor
244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Access to Klein Bay

We went to the left after we got in and went quite a distance almost to Ditleff! We had a terrific snorkel with lots of marine life and healthy reef! Barracuda, sea stars, an angelans a few schools - tangs and I am

Forgetting the other ! Been awhile but I will get I. Again soon!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
569 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Access to Klein Bay

I've seen a turtle, nurse shark, squid and a few rays besides a lot of colorful fish the above poster mentioned. Swim both right and left side, near the rocks.When you walk in, walk towards the center near the entrance that has the sandy part into the water, the rocks may be a bit slippery so be careful. Have fun.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
569 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Access to Klein Bay

There is a lot of healthy coral there too.

6. Re: Access to Klein Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 11, 2014