We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers @ the beach

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Broad Brook...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lockers @ the beach

Thanks for the replies on 1st time snorkeling. This is such a helpful forum and a nice bunch of people. I have one other question... is there a beach with lockers available that we could go snorkeling at? My husband wears an insulin pump and I know he's a bit nervous about leaving it sitting on the beach while we try snorkeling. He'd probably enjoy snorkeling more and have more peace of mind if he knew his pump was in a locker. Thanks again! :~)

~~Lisa~~

Baltimore
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers @ the beach

Trunk Bay has lockers, but the park shuts down services at 3pm. The park remains open but all snorkel gear and locker use has to be returned by 3. The gift shop and snack shop also close. Have fun!!!!

Parker, Colorado
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers @ the beach

Perhaps I'm naive, but we have most always found a nice couple or family on the beach whom we can ask to keep an eye on our stuff while we snorkel. Then, we return the favor. Most beach lounger people are in the same position as you are and appreciate the opportunity to swap such favors.

NH
Level Contributor
847 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lockers @ the beach

Would you be able to lock it in the rental car? My best friend has a pump and I understand his concern. Good luck

Get answers to your questions about St. John