We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two more days to our trip to St John

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Two more days to our trip to St John

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all of the valuable info. We are leaving in two days and staying in St John for a week in a villa. I have all week planned out and hope to visit Tortola, Jost Van Dyke and Virgin Gorda as well. I will post a trip report when we get back. We are so excited and can't wait as this is our first time staying in St John. Regardless of the weather even if it rains all week we will make the best of this vacation. I have been there before but only in a cruise and fell in love with the beauty of this island.

Parker, Colorado
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

Have a wonderful time. Please post when you get back.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,518 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

Have a great trip...I'll bet the weather will be better than you expect - last year the forecast for our trip was dismal...and we had all sunny days (every day, we'd turn to each other on the beach, smiling, and say facetiously, "another horrible day in paradise..."). Say hello to the fishies for me.

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

I am not worry about the weather. I can sit on the beach on a rainy day in St John and is a whole lot better than a rainy day back home. I will post when I get back and share my experience. Looking forward to great snorkeling.

Holland, MI
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

Have a super time on STJ. What villas are you staying in?

NH
Level Contributor
842 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

Hope you have a great time, enjoy the snorkeling. Look forward to your trip report

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

We are staying at Sunset Ridge Villas near Cruz Bay. I was told they are located at the top of a mountain called Jacobs ladder. I am sure it will have great views. I am all packed already!

Hampton Roads, VA
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two more days to our trip to St John

Have a great time. look forward to your trip report!