We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Kealani

Rochester, NY
9 posts
Save Topic
Question for Kealani

Hello,

You had mentioned earlier in July that you were going to Drakes Lookout through Destination St. John. My fiance and I have decided on Coral Rays through Destination St. John.

How did you like the villa and more importantly, how where the DSJ people?

Also, both villas are in the same general area, what were some good restaurants close by (some quick, some fancy)?

Thanks a bunch.

NH
Level Contributor
848 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for Kealani

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner I think you made a great choice Coral Rays is the number 1 on my villa list for next time (not sure when that will be but it will not be soon enough) I rented my villa thru villas caribe but destination st john handled my island experience, and they where great. We had to change our ferry time (delayed plane) and they were fine just gave us the reps cell number and she was at the dock waiting when we got there. She took us to the villa, gave us the tour told us about area's around the island etc. She never went over check out procedure but I had done that in advance so you may want to check on that. We did not need any further assistance but they seemed more than willing to help any way they could. The views are better than the pictures and I am sure you will not be disappointed. I hope you rented 4wd because we needed it and I am pretty sure you will too. My fav place to eat was Miss Lucy's hands down could have eaten there every night on the water the island is so casual that shorts and t's go everywhere with few exceptions. My husband and I ate at asolare it was more dressy restaurant and it was awful bad service bad food 200 bill with no drinks!!!!! skinny legs good aqua bistro good food we had breakfast in the villa every morning. Crabbys snorkel shack is right there the owner was great and would suggest him if not bringing your own. The villa had everything I could have needed for cooking but I didn't bother to cook and had everything for the beach, cooler beach chairs and beach towels. If you have any other questions let me know

Get answers to your questions about St. John