We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

would like to hear from the Miles Away owners

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cassadaga, New York
8 posts
Save Topic
would like to hear from the Miles Away owners

We stayed at your beautiful villa in April. You might remember emailing me and saying how nice it was to hear some nice remarks about your villa on Trip Advisor. Well I have a strange question. We just loved your selection of cds. Played them constantly! There was one cd that we would like to buy, but can't remember the name of the artist or cd. It was a pop/rock cd, with a bunch of guys sitting around on the front cover. We thought it was the Blessed Union of Souls, but it wasn't. The name was something like that. Can you help me? Thanks! Linda

ps Hope to stay at Miles Away again!

Chicago
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: would like to hear from the Miles Away owners

hello yellowbird

I'm sorry I dont have the answer to your question, but am acutally asking you one instead! I see you stayed at miles away and my fiance and I are looking into that one. I am just wondering how you liked it? sounds like you liked it very much which is very exciting to hear! it's our firt trip to the caribbean and we are very excited so I am just looking for any advise or information.

is the location good? private? clean? quiet? close to beaches? IT sounds like we will rent a truck and drive around the island anyway, so the proximity to a beach is really not that huge of a deal....we just want to make sure the villais safe, nice, clean and quiet,and the owners are helpful.

thank you so much in advance!

if we go there, I'll be sure to look at the cd's and post it when we get back (I'm sure you'll find out by then though!)

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,657 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: would like to hear from the Miles Away owners

The owners of "Miles Away" responded to another post and here is their email address, duc904@aol.com

boston
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: would like to hear from the Miles Away owners

Linda,

For the life of us we can't figure out what CD it is. There is a Blessed Union of Souls CD there, but I can't say for sure if this is the one. We will be headed down after the 13th of August and you can be sure we will look for you.