We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalorama, St. John

Iowa
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Kalorama, St. John

Anyone seen, stayed or have any information about the Kalorama? We are looking at staying there next March.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
647 posts
87 reviews
1. Re: Kalorama, St. John

Check this out:

on-stjohn.com/2008/…

NY
Level Contributor
61 posts
2. Re: Kalorama, St. John

or try this: Certainly has a WOW factor....

www.caribbeanvilla.com/kalorama/index.html

Occidental...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Kalorama, St. John

My wife and I stayed at Kalorama for 15 days by ourselves. The interior and exterior of this house is like a piece of art. If you like modern/contemporary homes, this house is off the scale compared to everything else on the island. I highly recommend hiring a private chef to come cook for you during your stay, we had Ted from Ted’s supper club come cook for us 10 times during our vacation and he was fantastic.

You will love Kalorama, if you have any questions about the house, send me an email and I will tell you everything about it.

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
4 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: Kalorama, St. John

We have just come back from staying a week at Kalorama. I can only say AMAZING!! This was our 9th trip to the islands and we have always stayed at villas and this one by far, was the most incredible place we have stayed. The views are amazing, the rooms are all fantastic and the home is stunning. I have never stayed in the same place villa twice but am looking forward to staying in Kalorama again next year. We also booked Ted from Ted's Supper Club and thought it was amazing. He is very casual and prepared truly magnificent food. It was a very enjoyable evening. This was our second time to book Josh, from Lion In Da Sun boat charters for a day trip through the BVI's. I highly recommend this also, he makes your trip unforgettable. If anyone needs further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope this helps and please enjoy Kalorama.

Stephen Adair

Dallas, Texas

Iowa
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Kalorama, St. John

We did end up staying at the Kalorama for 10 nights and loved it!! Ted cooked for us a few times as well and we couldn't have been more pleased!! The views were spectacular and the layout was perfect.

6. Re: Kalorama, St. John

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, December 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. John