We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vistaero on St John

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city
9 posts
Save Topic
Vistaero on St John

Looking to see if anyone has stayed at Villa Vistaero on St John and can tell me what its like.Looking for a villa that 5 bedrooms and this is one thats listed.

Michigan
Level Contributor
175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vistaero on St John

I can't address the 2 new bedrooms, I stayed there when it was 3 bedrooms; however I can say: It is fabulous! The views are phenomenal! The drive is up this bumpy road and paradise is at the end. The tradewinds blow constantly so even when it's muggy in town, it's breezy and pleasant there. The pool is very large (maybe 20 x 40?). The LR wall facing the Caribbean is all sliders that open so if you open them all the way you have about a 20' open wall. Enormous deck, both shaded and unshaded. LR, DR and kitchen are all one large room and very nicely decorated. The master suite (maybe they have 2 now) is located on the main level with the pool and is very nice with a jacuzzi bath. The downstairs BRs were nothing special (I'm told that the mattresses were updated, I'd check, they were uncomfortable), but we spent only sleeping time there so the decor wasn't an issue. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I went with my husband and 3 year old, my sister and her husband and their 18 month old and our mother. I think we almost gasped when we were shown in and saw the view. That alone is enough to recommend it. The only close neighbor (at least, 2 years ago) was down the hill and not really close at all.

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vistaero on St John

I used to work at a villa rental company and this was one of our homes. I've lived on St. John for 6 years and I can tell you that Vistaero is still one of my favorite places on the island. I really fell in love with this home, it's view is of my favorite bay. It is also not crowed with other homes around it. It is close enough to town, but is still very quiet. Hope you enjoy your stay here!