We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get beach gear?

new york
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Where to get beach gear?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get noddles for the pool/ocean and paddle ball set on STJ? Staying at gallows, maybe the shop there has or should i bring with me?

Thank you!

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get beach gear?

Don't know about paddle ball but noodles are usually found at Chelsea Drug Store at the Marketplace if they have them in stock :)

Pia

New York, New York
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get beach gear?

Peace Pine Market had a box on noodles by the front door two weeks ago. The dive shop in Lumberyard had paddle ball sets i think. If your coming through St. Thomas u can try K mart

3. Re: Where to get beach gear?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, September 09, 2009