We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Getaways

CT
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Island Getaways

Has anyone rented a villa through Island Getaways? Just wanted to ask if you had a good experience with them. We're thinking of renting a villa with the agency.

Holland, MI
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Getaways

I can tell you that Kathy is a really great agent. We have rented through Island Gataways for the last 5 times we visted STJ. No matter which house we stayed in any concerned we had were immediately address to our complete satisfaction. What villa are you looking at to rent? We just returned from three weeks at Chateau Margot.

CT
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Getaways

thank you. we've found that island getaways are not too quick to return calls or questions. we're looking at villa tesori...do you know anything about it? chateau margot has always gotten good reviews, did you like it?

Holland, MI
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Getaways

We really loved Chateau Margot and the location on Bordeaux Mtn. I've heard that Villa Tessori is very nice but my family doesn't like that side of the island, preferring the northshore or Bordeaux Mtn.

The other villas of Kathy's that we've rented were Cinnamon Stones (We loved this villa. It's my daughters and son-in-laws favorite.) I can highly recommend this house. The only down-side is the road in Catherineberg is really a pain after awhile.

We also stayed at Mystic Ridge. We loved this location but had an issue with spiders at this house. This has been several years ago and I'm sure the this problem has been addressed. Also at the time there was no AC in this house and I understand that 3 of the bedrooms now have AC.

4. Re: Island Getaways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 05, 2009