We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Cottage/Villa

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
3 posts
Save Topic
Private Cottage/Villa

Good Day. We are going to St John to get married and honeymoon. We are looking for a private place that we could do some au natural sun bathing etc. A pool would be nice but not required. I am looking for something near the beach with a good ocean view. Looking at up to the $3000/wk range in February.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

London, England
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Cottage/Villa

There are many, many in this price range. I presume it is just 2 of you, since it is your honeymoon. FYI all the villas on the island are near the beach. St John is too small to find yourself more than a couple min drive to beaches. You will pay a lot more than $3000 to be beach front. My advise is to find a place on VRBO.com or similar. You will pay a lot less and get a lot more. I stayed at Caneel Trailside back in 2005 and fell in love with the place. I know that this house has a website online. It was close to Cruz Bay, the beaches, the park, etc., and the pool area was on the National Park side of the house and was very private (we skinny-dipped all the time).

2. Re: Private Cottage/Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 31, 2009