We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best crab legs?

syracuse, ny
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best crab legs?

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had any input on Iggie's all you can eat crab legs night and Duffy's alaskan king crab legs special (which I know is NOT all you can eat). Anyone had either? We're trying to decide which one to do for our crab night.

Thanks.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
836 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best crab legs?

IMO neither is worth it. Think about, how fresh can they be traveling from Alaska to St. Thomas. Instead I'd find a place that serves Caribbean lobster, caught fresh. Many places run it as a special.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best crab legs?

Frozen Crab Legs - not any better than they thaw in Syracuse - why Bother. ???

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best crab legs?

I'll be in STT in May. I hope you post your findings of the best crab legs after your trip because i was wondering thr same thing.

syracuse, ny
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best crab legs?

Thank you for your responses.

Luvphilly,

I'll be sure to send you out a note if we decide to do one of those places.

Marlynn

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best crab legs?

I agree with the others in that it is not really worth it. The crab legs are not local, so it would be the same as eating them at home (unless you live in Alaska).

6. Re: Best crab legs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, October 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about East End