We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domino's Pizza - Tutu Park Mall.

Amityville, New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Domino's Pizza - Tutu Park Mall.

Just back from a stay at Sapphire Marina & Resort - still a great beach and great snorkel spot! One night ordered pizza from Domino's (Tutu) after calling early to find out if they deliver, how much time to allow them, etc. We ordered. Took 3 phone calls (each call yielded a new and more interesting excuse) and 4 hrs. for them to deliver food we didn't order, but ate, b/c we were starving. Lesson: Order from Senor Pizza or pick up a frozen pie at the grocery store.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
16,167 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Domino's Pizza - Tutu Park Mall.

A pizza I ordered a week ago was delivered in an hour - as they said it would be and it was one of the best I've ever had! That said, the only other time I had ordered from them was when I walked into the place to get a sandwich. There was one small family seated and eating, nobody else there, the girl was busy on the 'phone taking orders and when she finally got to me after close to five minutes she told me to to sit and it would take 15 minutes. I was rather taken aback that a simple sandwich would take 15 minutes - but it did.

Their product is good but their service leads MUCH to be desired (and I'm well used to slow island service!) I'm guessing the best bet is to call an order in ahead of time and then go and pick it up yourself.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
4,193 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Domino's Pizza - Tutu Park Mall.

Island Times Pub in Red Hook has a very good pizza and is just a few minutes from Sapphire. They do not deliver.

3. Re: Domino's Pizza - Tutu Park Mall.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about East End