We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new year's at Wyndham

Which Charlotte Amalie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kentucky
1 post
Save Topic
new year's at Wyndham

Hi, we're going to stay at Wyndham, over the New Year. Any suggestions on New Year's parties in the area? How far is Wyndham from the downtown?

Also, do they have good snorkeling? It's my first trip to St. Thomas so any advice is welcome.

thanks,

elena

sw pa
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new year's at Wyndham

Hi I m not sure how relevant my experience is at Sugar Bay on New Years Eve as it was 12 years ago, but it was not crowded in the club at the resort. we drank and danced with a small gathering and made the most of the night. If your looking for a 'party' go somee where else.

2. Re: new year's at Wyndham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, August 19, 2009