We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott info please..

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
764 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott info please..

We would appreciate some infomation on the beach in front of the Marriot. We love to swim in the ocean... is it mostly safe there? Water sports? Snorkeling ?

Thank you so much. Sandi and Don/ Richmond VA

Saint Louis
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott info please..

Sandi/Don,

Just stayed there in May. Its a nice beach. Very safe as it is suppose to be for use by hotel guests only. The water was fairly calm when we were there. The was a group renting out jetskis and kayaks. I did see a few snorkelers, but there are much better places to snorkel on STT (Coki).

That being said, I would go out and see the other beaches that STT has to offer. Going one step further, take a ferry to STJ. The beaches there put the Morningstar beach to shame.

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
764 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott info please..

I thank you for your reply. I gathered the beaches in front of the resort were not terrific but everything else sounded great. I will take your information and venture out to other beaches.

Sandi in VA

3. Re: Marriott info please..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie