We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

Asbury Park, New...
Level Contributor
107 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

I'll be staying at the Windward Passage 2 nights. Looking for nearby/walking distance restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our group is in it's 30's, 40's and no kids. Suggestions for nightlife welcome too.

THANKS in advance! :)

The Green House
Dance Clubs & Discos
Bones Rum
Bars & Clubs, Gift & Specialty Shops
Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
676 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

Frenchtown would be your best bet!! At least 9 restaurants, ten if you count McDonald's.

RL

Hamilton, NJ
Level Contributor
60 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

The Greenhouse and Magic Ice bar are great! For good italian Virgilios is on the back side of town. Also Cafe Amelia on the gade has fantastic pizza. Enjoy! Could also take a cab over to Iggies beach bar and/or Duffy's love shack. There's a great mexican food restaurant and many others in Red hook!

Billings, MT
Level Contributor
283 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

We love Gladys' cafe for breakfast.... close to where you are staying...great food!

Asbury Park, New...
Level Contributor
107 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

Hi RonUSVI, rx7suzy & AnitaGBilling:

Thanks for your recommendations! The Green House and Glady's were recs on another forum i posted in. I will take note of all these. I can't wait to go! I've never been to St. Thomas before! :)

Colorado
Level Contributor
986 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

Good food at Ebernay (very small place), Bella Blue, Pie Whole for pizza in Frenchtown

6. Re: Restaurants/Bars in Charlotte Amalie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie