We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info regarding Bookstores in St. Thomas, USVI

Which Charlotte Amalie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Info regarding Bookstores in St. Thomas, USVI

Greetings:

I was told that there are two bookstores in St. Thomas: Dockside and Owl or Al?

I can't seem to find the latter and Dockside does not have a website.

I've called but am not getting sound answers other than "feel free to come in and we will help you find..." This is not possible since I'm not on the island (I will be relocating soon)

How is the bookstore's African-American/Carribean selection? Is there a decent multicultural children's book selection?

Do they have a lot of special events, like booksignings, poetry readings...and if so, have you gone to any???

Are there any other places on the island that specializes in Black Literature/authors.

Thanks

Edited: 5:32 pm, September 11, 2012
Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
676 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Info regarding Bookstores in St. Thomas, USVI

Sam has retired as well just this week!! I am told there is another book store in Crown Bay. Don't recall the name. Have to go and look for it.

RL

22. Re: Info regarding Bookstores in St. Thomas, USVI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie