We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Lunch Downtown STT

Which Charlotte Amalie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hudson, Florida
Level Contributor
388 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Lunch Downtown STT

I will be departing St. Thomas on 7/9/11 (late afternoon) & would like to know of a great restaurant in the downtown area that we could have lunch, preferably "local cuisine" . Is there a place near Diamonds International or that vicinity? My taxi will be dropping us off in the downtown area for some shopping. We will be coming from St John. Any suggestions are appreciated!! Where is Cuzzins?

Hudson, Florida
Level Contributor
388 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant for Lunch Downtown STT

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I especially love the callaloo! Had this dish in St. Croix a couple of yrs ago. Very good! I am sticking with Cuzzins & looking forward to a very enjoyable lunch.

12. Re: Restaurant for Lunch Downtown STT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie