We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Other properties viewable from the Sapphire webcam?

Anamosa, Iowa
Level Contributor
104 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Other properties viewable from the Sapphire webcam?

Could I ask the board to identify the other buildings/properties that you can see from the sapphireinthesun.com webcam ?

Starting from the Sapphire condo beach clockwise, I can identify the pale blue tops of the Crysal Cove buildings. .. then after that Im only guessing.

Peeking between the waving palms above the Crystal Cove roofs is a glimpse of another set of buildings .. then the next biggest structires I can see are the low-rise beachfront building with a red roof, then the much taller red roofed structure ...

Could someone rattle off the public or hotel properties that dot Sapphire in that clockwise fashion past Crystal Cove?

Thanks ! Laurie

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Other properties viewable from the Sapphire webcam?

You are correct - the blue roofed buildings are Crystal Cove condos. All of the other buildings you see in the shot are private residences. I think the one just above Crystal Cove rents a guest cottage, but the other red roofed homes do not (as far as I know).

Hope this helps,

Tina

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Other properties viewable from the Sapphire webcam?

It would be great to have a webcam view of Crystal Cove looking toward the ocean and the little island/lagoonon that property. Such a beautiful sight at day break and in the early evening.

3. Re: Other properties viewable from the Sapphire webcam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte Amalie